Normally, you will get our response within 12 hrs on weekdays. In the weekends, response time might delay to 24 hrs.
We are a manufacturer and we have our own trading team.
We mainly produce Flame-retardant fabrics, clothing fabrics, home textile products including curtains, bed linens, cushions, throws, table cloths, and bean bags, etc.
Our products cover fashion industry, home textile retailing industry and Hospitality industry.
Yes, we are mainly a contract manufacturer. We develop and manufacture products per customer requests. Also, we have our own design team.
Because of the distinctiveness of the textile industry, we do not produce standard products.
We are producing curtains for 300,000 sets, cushions for 80,000 pieces, and bed linens for 700,000 sets per year on average.
We have 120 employees in total, 100 in production，10 in trading，2 in design and 8 in administration.
We have two inspection teams, in charge of incoming quality control and final quality control.
We will confirm with you on the payment method when we quote for you. Usually, our price is FOB and we request 30% down payment. We will provide bill of lading after we receive the remaining 70% balance. Normally, we accept L/C and TT as payment method.
Normally, we ship our products by sea, but we can arrange air transportation as well. Our factory is very close to shanghai port and Pudong airport.
Right now, we are mainly exporting to Europe and North America.