Although both silk bedding and ordinary cotton bedding […]
Although both silk bedding and ordinary cotton bedding are produced to keep warm, the materials of the two are quite different, so the matters needing attention in maintenance are also different. The price of cotton bedding is lower than that of silk bedding, and silk bedding needs to pay more attention to some basic maintenance knowledge.
1. When using, you need to add a coat to protect the silk quilt, and dry it once every 1 to 2 weeks.
2. In daily use, just flatten the quilt and keep it fluffy after getting up in the morning.
3. Avoid the silk being rubbed with hard-pointed objects, so as not to wear the fabric and cause the silk to overflow.
4. Silk quilts can generally be cleaned, please refer to the washing signs on the product for details, but it is not recommended to wash, because it will slightly reduce the bulkiness of the silk and affect the anti-linting performance of the silk quilt anti-linting treatment fabric, which may cause slight drilling .
5. Before long-term storage, you need to dry it for 2 to 3 hours. After taking it back, you should pat the surface dust and shake the quilt up and down. After the quilt is allowed to cool down, it should be folded and stored. The storage place should be kept dry.
6. The washing method of the silk pillow is the same as that of silk quilt. When maintaining, you can tap the pillow with your hands to keep it fluffy and place it in a ventilated and cool place to remove sweat and moisture.