Household textiles means textiles that we usually use f […]
Household textiles means textiles that we usually use for decoration, which are mainly used to beautify our living room, which can not only decorate the living room but also play a practical role. Household textiles are generally used at home, but also in some hotels and transportation equipment. There are many occasions where they can be used.
Household textiles can be classified and can be divided into many types. Do you know how household textiles can be classified?
Household textile classification:
1. Woven decorative textiles: This refers to decorative textiles processed and woven by ordinary looms.
2. Knitted decorative textiles: This refers to textiles produced by weft knitting machines and warp knitting machines, mainly including quilts and pillow cases.
3. Woven decorative textiles: refer to decorative textiles woven by manual methods, such as products and braided products that are drawn by hand.
4. Non-woven fabrics for decorative textiles: refers to textiles processed and manufactured by non-woven methods, and non-woven fabrics are one of them.
5. There are many decorative home textiles, for example, decorative textiles mainly used to decorate the floors of buildings and structures: soft paving made of chemical fibers such as cotton, hemp, wool, hemp and coconut palm The materials mainly include carpets and lawns for people.
6. There are also some decorative textiles that mainly decorate the walls of buildings: for example, silk products used as materials for covering the walls, but also like Jing and using warp knitting machines Knitted fabric for decoration on the wall. It is also necessary to use wall-like decorative fabrics, tapestries and wall coverings woven like carpets.
7. Textiles mainly used for decorating indoor doors and windows: including screens, curtains, curtains, and isolated curtains and curtains.
8. There are also some textiles that are mainly decorated furniture: for example, the fabrics and chair covers of sofas and chairs we usually use, including table cloths and table cloths.
The moisture permeability of home textiles is good, because the basic materials used are basically fiber materials, which can effectively and quickly penetrate moisture. In addition, the anti-static ability of home textiles is very strong, because this textile uses chemical fibers and bamboo fibers, these two materials do not entrain cotton, so it can effectively prevent the generation of static electricity. In addition, this home textile is more comfortable and soft, breaking the shortcomings of traditional cotton textiles that are easy to wrinkle, suitable for most families.